Bookkeeper is a record of financial transactions. Transactions include sales, purchases, revenues, and expenses by individuals and organizations. Bookkeeping is usually done by a bookkeeper. Bookkeeping is different from accounting. The accounting process is usually performed by an accountant.
Bookkeeper is the focal point for almost all financial and employment information in the company. Bookkeepers will be charged to pay bills, collect debt, run payroll, and submit all government forms, sales tax payments, and payroll deductions.
A Bookkeeper to handle all the day-to-day financial affairs of the company. You will be responsible for debt and trade receivables along with all the work of paying and managing bank accounts and reconciliation. To do well in your role as Bookkeeper, you must have previous experience as a Bookkeeper and have used Xero or Quickbooks.
A Bookkeeper’s Responsibility
- Record daily financial transactions and complete the shipping process.
- Reconciliation of sales tax, payroll, 401k, and bank accounts at the end of each month.
- Monitor transactions and financial statements.
- Debt and debt processing.
- Check process.
- Understand ledgers.
- Work with an accountant when needed.
- Handle monthly payments using accounting software.
For more information about Bookkeeping Services Malaysia, please visit https://www.rsmmalaysia-outsourcing.com/