Die Casting Machine, is a casting machine product printing machine in Aluminum metal casting. The meaning of casting itself is: the printing process metal (from liquid metal to solid product form) with pressure. As for the type / type the casting process itself is divided into 2:
- Low Pressure Die Casting (LPDC): Namely the casting process using pressure low. Usually used in Gravity Casting, the printing process utilizes gravity.
- High Pressure Die Casting (HPDC): Namely the casting process using pressure high. In the printing process, a relatively high pressure is needed to produce a casting product. Especially in Die Casting process technology printing uses a print or MOLD which has a high degree of precision high, so the printing process can be done repeatedly with product results the same in shape and size.
Die Casting has the following advantages and disadvantages:
- Can create very thin and precision walled objects
- Good surface quality
- Excessive measures can be avoided
- Very short processing time
- Produces high flow speeds
- Can produce product masses of the same size quickly
- Higher operational costs
- The machine costs more
- Material wasted more because of biscuits and thus more a lot of second grade material
For more information about Die Casting Company Malaysia, please visit https://stx.com.my/