Photocopying is the production of copies from original documents. They are available in desktop or free-standing models. For home and small business use, photocopying is often bundled with scanning, printing and faxing capabilities in a multifunction peripheral (MFP) device.
Copiers work in the following manner:
- The master copy is placed on the glass, face down.
- An intense beam of light moves across the top of the copier, and it shines across the master copy.
- The light from the white surface of the page reflects onto the positively charged rotation drum, which makes the drum lose the positive charge and print onto the illuminated sections of the surface.
- The toner is attracted to the positively charged parts while the drum rotates.
- The drum pulls the paper through the machine as the ink goes onto the paper.
- The copied page comes out of the machine with the words and pictures transferred onto it.
For more information about Photocopy Machine, please visit https://www.psos.com.my/